Department of Operations Management & Information Technology
Email: lix [AT] hec.fr
Office Phone: +33 (0)1 39 67 72 28
Batiment V, 2eme etage, Bureau 207
1 rue de la Liberation
78351 Jouy-en-Josas, France
Xitong's research interests include how to use online data/information and the identification of causal impacts of using online data/information or social media. Specifically, he has two research streams. One is to use applied econometric (mainly reduced-form) methods for causal inference, and the other is to develop Web technologies and software systems for effectively using online data/services. Xitong holds a Ph.D. in Management (specialized in Information Technologies) from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA and a Ph.D. in Engineering from Tsinghua University, China.
It will be coming soon.
- I joined as an Assistant Professor the department of Operations Management & Information Technology, at HEC Paris, France.
- I have successfully defended my doctoral dissertation titled "Using Web Data and Services: Technology, Theory and Evidence" on March 31, 2014.
- Our paper Multi-dimensional Context-aware Social Network Architecture for Mobile Crowdsensing (with Xiping Xu, Edith C.-H. Ngai, Victor C.M. Leung, Philippe Kruchten) has been accepted for publication by IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 52, no. 6, 2014.
Partial citations of my papers at My entry at
Awards, Honors & Fellowships
- Selected to attend the ICIS Doctoral Consortium, 2013
Paper at the 46th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences
(HICSS) in Internet and the Digital Economy Track, 2013
- MIT Sloan Ph.D. fellowships, 2009-2014
- Nanyang Technological University, October 2013
- Chinese University of Hong Kong, October 2013
- Journal ReviewLate updated: May 20, 2015.
- Management Science
- MIQ Quarterly (MISQ)
- Information Systems Research (ISR)
- ACM Transactions on Internet Technology (ACM TOIT)
- ACM Journal of Data and Information Quality (JDIQ)
- World Wide Web Journal (WWWJ)
- IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Part A (SMCA)
- IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering (T-ASE)
- IEEE Transactions on Service Computing (TSC)
- IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing (TETC)
- IEEE Intelligent Systems
- Decision Support Systems (DSS)
- Information Sciences (INS)
- Information Systems Frontiers (ISF)
- Journal on Data Semantics (JODS)
- Enterprise Information Systems (EIS)
- Journal of Systems and Software (JSS)
- Service Oriented Computing and Applications (SOCA)
font: normal 1.1em "Lucida Sans Unicode",serif;
background: url(img/quote.gif) no-repeat;
Eget feugiat est leo tempor quam. Ut quis neque convallis
magna consequat molestie.