Main features of EasyMesh:
- Generates two dimensional, unstructured, Delaunay and constrained Delaunay
triangulations in general domains.
- Handles holes in the domain.
- Local refining/coarsening can be achieved easily with different techniques.
- Handles domains composed of more than one material.
- Performs renumeration of nodes, elements and sides in order to decrease
the bandwidth of discretized set of equations (wherever you place
the unknowns). This renumeration is invoked by default, and cannot be switched
off by the command line option.
- Has a built-in function for relaxation of grid, in order to avoid the
creation of nodes surrounded with more than 7 and less than 5 elements.
The result of this technique, combined with Laplacian smoothing, is a grid
of high quality.
- Performs Laplacian smoothing.
- Uses very simple ASCII file as input.
- Creates three different ASCII output files
with all the data which a numerical analysist might need.
- If specified by a command line switch, creates a drawing with Delaunay
and Voronoi mesh in DXF or fig
format, so the results of triangulation can be viewed with any graphical
tool which supports these formats.
Return to EasyMesh