I am a second-year undergraduate student at the Department of Mathematics, MIT. My interests lie in arithmetic geometry and representation theory of p-adic groups.
Course work (math)
- Fall 2022: Motives at p (MATH 272Z), Stacks (MATH 99R), Kan seminar (18.919), Riemannian Geometry (18.965)
- Spring 2022: Algebraic geometry II (18.726), Lie groups (18.755), Number theory II (18.786), Algebraic topology II (18.906)
- Fall 2021: Lie algebras (18.745), Algebraic topology I (18.905)
- Shimura varieties (October 2022-)
- Kan Seminar (September 2022-)
- ∞-categories (reading Kerodon, HTT, and HA, August 2022-)
- Chromatic Homotopy Theory (June 2022-August 2022)
- Rigid analytic geometry (reading Fresnel-Put, May 2022-)
Last updated: October 25, 2022.