MIT philosophy: groups:
- LLaMM (Logic, Language, Metaphysics & Mind)
Wednesdays from 3:30-5, organizers: David Balcarras and Kelly
- SHAPE (social philosophy, history, aesthetics, political & moral philosophy, ethics)
Wednesdays 2-3:30pm, organizers: Anni and Shannon
- Epistemology Reading Group
Fridays 2-3:30, organizers: Haley and Eliot
- Philosophy Sandbox. Covers the vast swathes of philosophy not included above. Anything goes.
discussion group. For MIT graduate students, discusses work in progress, regress.
Mondays 5:30-7:00 in 32-D461, organizers: Thomas
- Conceptual Engineering Reading Group
Go Beavers! Contact Vera Flocke.