Missed Connections: Q.E.D.
Hey, puzzlers! Can you help me out? My petting zoo has been set loose around MIT! I need somebody to put up these lost posters. Fortunately the animals are all well-trained, so they've left us some clues.
|Have you seen my Alligator? He goes by Frenchie.|
|Lost: Bull wearing a purple halter top.|
|Looking for my Cat. Last seen carrying her beige messenger bag.|
|Missing Dog, probably lost in his purple macbook.|
|Help my find my Elephant. He should be wearing his maroon brown shirt.|
|Let me know if you've seen my Frog. She loves being painted by strangers.|
|I can't find my Gorilla! He never goes anywhere without his large pink binder.|
|My Horse is missing! Beware: he's an actual monstrosity!|
|My Iguana was last seen with a blonde eating Chipotle. Let me know if you've seen her!|
- Check out the dedication outside the room I'm in. Take the first two letters after "TO TRUTH."
- Check outside one of this room's three entrances for a square button. Take the first letters of the button's first and third words.
- Find the word with two Vs, and take its second letter.
- In the back of the room, you'll see a single word surrounded by green on a special board. Take its first two letters.
- Look for a gray sign with an arrow on it nearby. Take the fourth and fifth letters.
- Take a peek inside the wooden cabinet just above. Take the two letters before "CO" in zone 180.
- There's some white text written horizontally on the red wall outside. Take the last five letters of the first line.
- Walk outside the room I'm in and look for a white arrow. Take the second letter of the second word on that arrow.
- Walk up to the nearby monitor, then go through it. Look at the instructions placard there. Take the third and fourth letters after the tilde.