P2E is a semester-long, age-appropriate design-based curriculum, aiming to achieve higher knowledge integration of STEM in the preschool classroom.
P2E is addressing the STEM integration, with primary emphasis on the engineering component.
- Based on Rigorous Research
- Providing Instructions for Educators
- Promoting Experiencial Learning
Given the fact that educational planning is based on the strong notion of early experiences being determinants of future experiences, identifying the appropriate age and manner in which engineering education becomes part of early childhood education, is well warranted. P2E complements established early education emphasis on developing basic physical, social, emotional, and cognitive skills.READ MORE
- Bring engineering in the Pre-K classroom
- Actively support PreK-12 STEM reform
- Foster novelty, creativity and innovation
- Be a payoneer