Complete Question/Answer list for April
- Where does the Bible say that God wants all to be saved?
- What verse tells us to watch closely both what we believe and how
- What verse tells God's servants not to quarrel?
- What verse compares forgetting God to a bride forgetting her
- What verses express Jeremiah's grief for Israel's spiritual
- Where does the Old Testament say, "Let him who boasts boast in
- Where does God say he will make a prophet into a fortified wall of
- What verses compare a man who trusts God to a tree that never
needs to fear drought?
- What verse connects knowing God and defending the cause of the
poor and needy?
- What verse tells how long Jeremiah preached without Judah
- Where does God tell the exiles, "You will seek me and find me when
you seek me with all your heart."?
- What verse tells of the response of the king of Judah to
- What happened to Jeremiah when he left Jerusalem after a
- How did God feel about the disaster he inflicted on Israel in
- What verse says that the exile was God's discipline?
- Where does God declare that Israel and Judah will go in tears to
- Where does the Bible say that God's compassions are new every
- Where does the Bible say God's grace teaches us to say no to
- Where does the Bible say that children do not know good from bad?
- What verse explains why God fed the Israelites with manna day
- Why did the Israelites have to avoid the worship practices of the
people already living in the promised land?
- Where does God tell Moses about a prophet whom people must listen
to or be called to account by God himself?
- Where does the Law of Moses say that matters must be established
by two or three witnesses?
- Where does the Law command leaving overlooked grain for the poor?
- Where does Moses tell the Israelites that he has set before them a
choice between life and death, blessings and curses?
- Where is the first verse in which God commands Joshua to be
The Bible in 11 Months
Last modified: Wed Mar 19 17:32:32 EST 1997