Quiz Key for April
- Where does the Bible say God's grace teaches us to say no to
- Where does the Law of Moses say that matters must be established
by two or three witnesses?
- Where does the Bible say that God's compassions are new every
- What verse tells how long Jeremiah preached without Judah
- Where does the Law command leaving overlooked grain for the poor?
- Where does God tell Moses about a prophet whom people must listen
to or be called to account by God himself?
- What verse tells God's servants not to quarrel?
- Where does God declare that Israel and Judah will go in tears to
- What verses compare a man who trusts God to a tree that never
needs to fear drought?
- What verses express Jeremiah's grief for Israel's spiritual
- Where is the first verse in which God commands Joshua to be
- Where does the Bible say that God wants all to be saved?
- What verse tells us to watch closely both what we believe and how
- Where does God say he will make a prophet into a fortified wall of
The Bible in 11 Months
Last modified: Wed Mar 19 17:20:36 EST 1997