Quiz for February
Check your answers against the quiz key.
- Where is the law of eye for eye and tooth for tooth?
- Where is the Old-Testament command not to harbor grudges, but to
speak the truth in love?
- What scripture tells the basis on which we will be judged on the
- What verse describes how Peter felt when Jesus asked him a third
time, ``Do you love me?''?
- What scripture cautions us not to take vows lightly?
- What verse tells how the Israelites would be saved from
destruction by the blood of the Passover lamb?
- Where does the Old Testament command the Israelites to do good to
their (individual) enemies and those who hate them?
- Phil Collins sang, "You can't hurry love. No, you'll just have
to wait." What scripture describes this principle?
- What verses describe the scapegoat?
- What verse tells Moses' initial response to God's call?
- In what scripture does Jesus say that you must be born again to
see the kingdom of God?
- What single verse illustrates controversy surrounding Jesus?
- Where does the Bible say that God is love?
- What verse describes the first plague sent against Egypt?
The Bible in 11 Months
Last modified: Tue Mar 5 17:28:29 EST 1996