Quiz Key for January
- What scripture explains why God sent a flood to destroy the
- What scripture lists the sons of Jacob (Israel)?
- What scripture uses an example from nature to teach us not to
wait for others to motivate us?
- What scripture deals with the issue of God's word and man's
- Where does the Bible say "dust you are and to dust you will
- What scripture describes Jacob's ladder?
- What scripture tells how Joseph answered Pharoah when asked if he
could interpret a dream?
- What scripture should you meditate on if you tend to speak before
listening and trying to understand others?
- A friend says, "I think I remember reading in the Bible that
baptism is just a symbol." He has it backwards. What scripture
is he thinking of?
1 Peter 3:21
- What scripture says that a man's pride brings him low?
- What scripture explains why God set out to destroy Sodom and
- Which memory scripture tells how fleeting the lives of the wicked
- Where does the Bible say that Christians are priests?
1 Peter 2:9
- In what scripture was Abraham's belief credited to him as
The Bible in 11 Months
Last modified: Thu Feb 29 17:00:15 EST 1996