- When Elijah encountered opposition after his victory on Mount
Carmel, what did he say to God?
- How did Elijah curse the kingdom of Ahab?
- What town would produce a ruler for Israel, according to Micah's
- How does God feel about religious observances from those who don't
practice justice and righteousness?
- Do Christians do good works in order to be saved, or are they
saved in order to do good works?
- What unites Jew, Greek, slave, free, male and female?
- Who did David say would be king after him?
- When is it acceptable for Christians to complain or argue?
- How did God describe the city of Ninevah when it turned back to
- How long did it take Solomon to build his palace?
- How do Christians fulfill the law of Christ?
- How did the prophet feel when Nineveh turned from its evil ways?
- When did Israel split off from Judah?
- When should Christians rejoice?
Check your answers against the quiz key.
The Bible in 11 Months
Last modified: Mon Dec 1 12:48:07 EST 1997