Complete Question/Answer list for March
- What verses describe the substance and style of Paul's
- What verses explain why to flee from sexual immorality?
- What verse says that God will not let you be tempted beyond what
you can bear?
- What verses describe love?
- What verses summarize why Christians need not lose heart?
- What verse names the right and the wrong kinds of sorrow?
- Where does Jesus say, ``My power is made perfect in weakness''?
- What verses predict God's word going out from Jerusalem in the
- What verses prophesy a child being born who is called Mighty God?
- What verses reveal the ambitions Lucifer said in his heart?
- What verses tell that, upon repenting and turning to God, other
nations can become a blessing on the earth like Israel?
- What verse tells whom God will keep in perfect peace?
- Where in the OT does God say, ``These people come near to me with
their mouth...but their hearts are far from me''?
- In what verse does Isaiah describe the joy of the redeemed?
- What verses describe how those who hope in God will renew their
- Where in the OT does God predict that before him every knee will
bow and every tongue will swear?
- What verses say that though a mother may forget her child, God
will not forget his people?
- Where is the prophecy about someone being pierced for our
- What verses explain what separates us from God?
- Where does God say, ``All day long I have held out my hands to an
- What verses tell how priests are to bless God's people?
- After God miraculously provided manna in the desert, rather than
being grateful the people complained that they had no meat. As
their leader, how did Moses respond?
- Where does God first declare Caleb's reward?
- Where does God say why Moses would not lead Israel into the
- Balaam was offered a handsome reward to curse Israel. How did he
answer this offer?
- What verse tells how a priest turned God's anger away from the
- The Gadites and Reubenites received land before the Israelites
even crossed the Jordan. What verse shows their willingness to go
out and fight alongside the other tribes?
The Bible in 11 Months
Last modified: Thu Apr 18 17:12:00 EDT 1996