Complete Question/Answer list for May
- How did God promise to prepare Ezekiel to face Israel?
- In Ezekiel's vision of killing in Jerusalem, who was to be saved?
- We constantly see children suffer for the sins of their parents.
Does that mean they share the guilt?
- What did God need to not have to destroy Israel?
- How did God tell Ezekiel that his wife would die?
- What was Ezekiel told about the destruction of neighboring
- How could Ezekiel be accountable for another man's sin?
- Describe Ezkiel's vision of the valley of the dry bones.
- Where does the Old Testament prophesy a river flowing from God's
throne, with trees that serve for food and healing?
- What did Simeon prophesy to Mary about the life of Jesus?
- How did Jesus prepare to choose the twelve apostles?
- What must anyone do who wishes to follow Jesus?
- How did Jesus describe the hypocrisy of experts in the law?
- What must one give up to be a disciple of Jesus?
- Someone tells you, ``Jesus has come back and he's living in
Cleveland.'' How do you know it's not true?
- Why did the Son of Man come to earth?
- How did disciples on the road to Emmaus describe their interaction
with the risen Jesus?
- How did the Israelites initally express their loyalty to Moses'
- Why didn't God help Israel defeat Ai?
- How did the Israelites finish their defeat of the Amorites even
though the sun was about to go down?
- During Joshua's time, which of God's promises to the Iraelites
- What did Israel do after Joshua died?
- What did Israel do after Gideon died?
- What did the Israelites say to God when he allowed neighboring
countries to oppress them?
- How did Samson die?
- How does the Bible sum up the state of Israel during the time of
- When Naomi urged her daughter-in-law to return to her own people,
what was the response?
The Bible in 11 Months
Last modified: Tue May 13 08:01:57 EDT 1997