October - December 1997 Issue
"Reducing Indoor Air Pollution and Saving Energy, Too"
- Chen, Q. "Controlling urban climate: using a computational
method to study and improve indoor environments." Journal of Urban
Technology, v. 4, no. 2, pp. 69-83, 1997.
- Chen, Q., and Z. Jiang. "Air supply method and indoor
environment." Indoor Environment, v. 1, no. 2, pp. 88-102,
- Chen, Q., P. Suter, and A. Moser. "A database for
assessing indoor airflow, air quality and draft risk." ASHRAE Transactions,
v. 97, no. 2, pp. 150-163, 1991.
- Chen, Q., and J. van der Kooi. "A methodology for
indoor airflow computations and energy analysis for a displacement ventilation
system." Energy and Buildings, v. 14, no. 4, pp. 259-271, 1990.
- Glicksman, L., L. Norford, G. Okutan, and K. Holden.
"Scale model studies of displacement ventilation." ROOMVENT
`96, 5th International Conference on Air Distribution in Rooms, Yokohama
Japan, July 17-19, 1996.
- Olson, D., L. Glicksman, and H. Ferm. "Steady-state
natural convection in empty and partitioned enclosures at high Rayleigh
numbers." Transactions of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers,
Journal of Heat Transfer, v. 112, pp. 640-647, 1990.
- Yuan, X., Q. Chen, and L. Glicksman. "A critical
review on displacement ventilation." ASHRAE Transactions, v.
104, no. 1, forthcoming 1998.
[OBTAINING REFERENCES] [Back
to Article] [Index for this Issue] [e-lab
Last updated: 01/24/98
Copyright © Massachusetts Institute of Technology 1997.
Material in this bulletin may be reproduced if credited to e-lab.