22. Joung, Y.S., and C.R. Buie, "Anti-Wetting Fabric Produced by Electrophoretic Deposition of Polymer Stabilized Hydrophobic Nanoparticles", (submitted).
21. Flores, J., Joung, Y.S., Kinsinger, N., Lu, X., Buie, C.R. and S.L. Walker, "Antimicrobial Behavior of Novel Surfaces Generated by Electrophoretic Deposition and Breakdown Anodization", (submitted).
20. Braff, W.A., Bazant, M.Z., and C.R. Buie, "Inertial effects on the generation of co-laminar flows", (submitted).2014
19. Joung, Y.S., and C.R. Buie, "Aerosol Generation by Raindrop Impact on Soil", Nature Communications (accepted).
18. Figliuzzi, B.M., Chan, W.H.R., Moran, J.L., and C.R. Buie, “Nonlinear electrophoresis of ideally polarizable particles,”, Physics of Fluids, 2014, 26, 102002-1:102002-21.
17. Dingari, N.N., and C.R. Buie, “A theoretical investigation of bacteria polarizability under direct current electric fields,”, Langmuir, 2014, 30, (15), 4375-4384.
16. Joung, Y.S., Figliuzzi, B.M., and C.R. Buie, “Design of Capillary Flows with Functionally Graded Porous Films Fabricated by Anodization Instability,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2014, 423, (0), 143-150.
15. Joung, Y.S., and C.R. Buie, “Scaling Laws for Drop Impingement on Porous Films and Papers,” Physical Review E, 2014, 89, (1), 013015:1-013015:9.2013
14. Braff, W.A., Buie, C.R., and M.Z. Bazant, “Boundary Layer Analysis of Membraneless Electrochemical Cells,” Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 2013, 160, (11), A2056-A2063.
13. Braff, W.A., Willner, D., Hugenholtz, P., Rabaey, K., and C.R. Buie, “Dielectrophoresis-based discrimination of bacteria at the strain level based on surface properties,” PLoS ONE, 2013, 8, (10), e76751, p.1-7.
12. Figliuzzi, B., and C.R. Buie, “Rise in Optimized Capillary Channels,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 2013, 731, p. 142-161.
11. Braff, W.A., Bazant, M.Z., and C.R. Buie, “Membrane-less hydrogen bromine flow battery,” Nature Communications, 2013, 4, p.1-6.
10. Chu, K.-H., Joung, Y.S., Enright, R., Buie, C.R., and E.N. Wang, “Hierarchical Surfaces for Critical Heat Flux Enhancement,” Applied Physics Letters, 2013, 102, p.151602-1:151602-4.
9. Joung, Y.S., and C.R. Buie, “A Hybrid Method Employing Breakdown Anodization and Electrophoretic Deposition for Superhydrophilic Surfaces,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 2013, 117, p.1714-1723.2012
8. Braff, W.A., Pignier, A and C.R. Buie, “High sensitivity three-dimensional insulator-based dielectrophoresis,” Lab Chip, 2012, 12, p.1327-1331.
7. Inoue, S., Parra, E.A., Higa, A., Jiang, Y., Wang, P., Buie, C.R., Coates, J.D., and L. Lin, “Structural Optimization of Contact Electrodes in Microbial Fuel Cells for Current Density Enhancements,” Sensors and Actuators: A Physical, 2012, 177, p.30-36.2011
6. Joung, Y. S. and C.R. Buie, “Electrophoretic Deposition of Unstable Colloidal Suspensions for Superhydrophobic Surfaces,” Langmuir, 2011, 27, p.4156-4163.
Prior to 2010
5. Buie, C. R. and J.G. Santiago, “Two-Phase Hydrodynamics in a Miniature Direct Methanol Fuel Cell,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2009, 52, p.5158-5166.
4. Litster, S., Buie, C. R., and J.G. Santiago, “Engineering Model for Coupling Wicks and Electroosmotic Pumps with Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells for Active Water Management,” Electrochimica Acta, 2009, 54, p.6223-6233.
3. Buie, C. R.; Kim, D.; Litster, S.; and J.G. Santiago, “An Electroosmotic Fuel Pump for Direct Methanol Fuel Cells,” Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters, 2007, 10, p.B196-B200.
2. Litster, S., Buie, C. R., Fabian, T., Eaton, J. K., and J.G. Santiago, “Active Water Management for PEM Fuel Cells,” Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 2007, 154, p.B1049-B1058.
1. Buie, C.R., Posner, J.D., Fabian, T., Cha, S.W., Kim, D., Prinz, F.B., Eaton, J.K., and J.G. Santiago, “Water Management in Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells using Integrated Electroosmotic Pumping,” Journal of Power Sources, 2006, 161, p.191-202.