Here is a list of hotels that
MIT has special pricing arrangements with. With that, some quick
- The Cambridge Center Marriott is probably the winner for overall
ease. It's right at the Kendall Sq. T stop, and a a pleasant ~5
minute walk to the Media Lab, where we will be meeting. Ask for the MIT rate.
- The Kendall Hotel is across the street from the Marriott and the T stop. Ask for the MIT rate.
- The Residence Inn by Marriott is another block up from Kendall. Ask for the MIT rate.
- The "Hotel @ MIT" is about a 15-20 minute walk, or maybe 5 minutes to
the Central Sq. T stop and then get off at Kendall. Ask for the MIT rate.
- Harvard Square Hotel and The Inn At Harvard are an easy walk to the
Harvard Sq. T stop, then two stops (Central & Kendall) to MIT. Ask for the Harvard rate.
- Hyatt Regency Cambridge is on the Western edge of MIT, and maybe a 30
minute walk to the meeting, or optionally a 15 minute ride on the
campus shuttle. Ask for the MIT rate. (The security team is based in the MIT building
closest to this hotel, so you might be walking alongside a local
- In the "Boston" pages, the Club Quarters is on the Red Line, and the
others are probably best thought of as cab rides. Ask for the MIT rate.