- J. Traa, D. Wingate, N. D. Stein, and P. Smaragdis, “Robust Source Localization and Enhancement With a Probabilistic Steered Response Power Model.” IEEE/ACM TASLP, 24(3), March 2016.
- N. D. Stein, A. Ozdaglar, and P. A. Parrilo, “Structure of Extreme Correlated Equilibria: a Zero-Sum Example and its Implications.” International Journal of Game Theory, in press, available online January 2011. Supplement (January 25, 2011).
- N. D. Stein, P. A. Parrilo, and A. Ozdaglar, “Correlated Equilibria in Continuous Games: Characterization and Computation.” Games and Economic Behavior, 71(2):436 - 455, March 2011.
- C. Dodd, P. Jeasakul, A. Jirapattanakul, D. M. Kane,
B. Robinson, N. D. Stein, and C. E. Silva, “Ergodic Properties of a Class of Discrete Abelian Group Extensions of Rank-One Transformations.” Colloquium Mathematicum, 119: 1 - 22, 2010.
- N. D. Stein, A. Ozdaglar, and P. A. Parrilo, “Separable and Low-Rank Continuous Games.” International Journal of Game Theory, 37(4):475 - 504, December 2008.
- E. Creager, N. D. Stein, R. Badeau, and P. Depalle, “Nonnegative Tensor Factorization with Frequency Modulation Cues for Blind Audio Source Separation.” ISMIR 2016.
- J. Traa, P. Smaragdis, N. D. Stein, and D. Wingate, “Directional NMF for Joint Source Localization and Separation.” WASPAA 2015.
- N. D. Stein, A. Ozdaglar, and P. A. Parrilo, “Computing Correlated Equilibria of Polynomial Games
via Adaptive Discretization.” Games 2008 and CDC 2008. [extended abstract]
- N. D. Stein, P. A. Parrilo, and A. Ozdaglar, “Characterization and Computation of Correlated Equilibria in Infinite Games.” Proceedings of CDC 2007.
- N. D. Stein, A. Ozdaglar, and P. A. Parrilo, “Separable and Low-Rank Continuous Games.” Proceedings of CDC 2006. [extended version]