PhD Theses: 1970s
1973 | 1974 | 1975 | 1976 | 1977 | 1978 | 1979
- Bell, David - The Resolution of Duality Gaps in Discrete Optimization, September 1973.
- Mehta, Cyrus - Multi period Adaptive Control of the Wellhead Price of Natural Gas: A Bayesian Decision Theoretic Approach, September 1973.
- Rousseau, Jean-Marc - A Cutting Plane Method for the Fixed Cost Problem, September 1973.
- Boyle, Brian Edward - Computer-Aided Therapeutic Diagnosis, June, 1974.
- Handler, Gabriel Y. - Minimax Network Location: Theory and Algorithms, September, 1974
- Bitran, Gabriel R. - Admissible Points and Vector Optimization: A Unified Approach, February 1975.
- Cretin, Shan A. - A Model of the Risk of Death from Myocardial Infarction, February 1975.
- Mirchandani, Pitu B. - Analysis of Stochastic Networks in Emergency Service Systems, February 1975.
- Hauser, John R. - A Normative Methodology for Predicting Consumer Response to Design Decisions: Issues, Models, Theory and Use, June 1975.
- Bodily, Samuel E. - Collective Choice with Multidimensional Consequences, February 1976.
- Gabbay, Henry - A Hierarchical Approach to Production Planning, February 1976.
- Golden, Bruce - Large-Vehicle Routing and Related Combinatorial Problems, September 1976.
- Eriksen, Steven E. - Policy Oriented Multi-Equation Models of U.S. Domestic Air Passenger Markets, September 1977.
- Berman, Oded - Dynamic Positioning of Mobile Servers on Networks, February 1978.
- Modiano, Eduardo M. - Normative Models for Optimal Seismic Design, June 1978.
- Pariente, Silvia - Mathematical Programming Approaches to Modeling Technological Change, with Applications to the Energy Sector, June 1978.
- Shepardson, Wilfred B. - A Lagrangean Relaxation Algorithm for the Two Duty Period Scheduling Problem, June 1978.
- Bloom, Jeremy A. - A Mathematical Model of Fuel Distribution in New England, September 1978.
- Livne, Zvi A. - The Role of Time in Negotiations, September 1979.