PhD Theses: 2000s
2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 |
- Armacost, Andrew P. Composite Variable Formulation for Express Shipment Service Network Design, September 2000.
- Chew, Elaine Towards a Mathematical Model of Tonality, February 2000.
- Demir, Ramazan An Approximate Dynamic Programming Approach to Discrete Optimization, June 2000.
- Gallien, Jérémie Optimization-Based Auctions and Stochastic Assembly Replenishment Policies for Industrial Procurement, June 2000.
- Hollywood, John S. Performance Evaluation and Optimization Models for Processing Networks with Queue-Dependent Production Quantities, June 2000.
- Hsu, Leon C. The Bottleneck Phenomenon in Scheduling of Transportation Systems, February 2000.
- Taylor, Jonathan D. Essays on the Empirical Properties of Stock and Mutual Fund Returns, June 2000.
- Ergun, Ozlem New Neighborhood Search Algorithms Based on Exponentially Large Neighborhoods, June 2001.
- Haugh, Martin B. Essays in Financial Engineering, September 2001.
- Humair, Salal Yield Management for Telecommunication Networks: Defining a New Landscape, February 2001.
- Lauprete, Geoffrey J. Portfolio Risk Minimization under Departures from Normality, September 2001
- Bossert, John Modeling and Solving Variations of the Network Loading Problem, September 2002.
- Cohn, Amy E. Composite-Variable Modeling for Large-Scale Problems in Transportation and Logistics, June 2002.
- Kachani, Soulaymane Dynamic Travel Time Models for Pricing and Route Guidance: A Fluid Dynamics Approach, June 2002.
- Muharremoglu, Alp A New Perspective on Multi-Echelon Inventory Systems, September 2002.
- Ordonez, Fernando On the Explanatory Value of Condition Numbers for Convex Optimization: Theoretical Issues and Computational Experience, September 2002.
- Pachamanova, Dessislava A. A Robust Optimization Approach to Finance, June 2002.
- Rifkin, Ryan Everything Old is New Again: A Fresh Look at Historical Approaches in Machine Learning, September 2002.
- Sharma, Dushyant Cyclic Exchange and Related Neighborhood Structures for Combinatorial Optimization Problems, June 2002.
- Beil, Damian Two Topics in Online Auctions, June 2003.
- Chen, Xin Coordinating Inventory Control and Pricing Strategies, June 2003.
- De boer, Sanne Advances in Airline Revenue Management and Pricing, June 2003.
- Hawkins, Jeffrey A Largrangian Decomposition Approach to Weakly Coupled Dynamic Optimization Problems and its Applications, June 2003.
- Kumar, Mahesh Error-based Clustering and Its Application to Sales Forecasting in Retail Merchandising, September 2003.
- Mersereau, Adam Dynamic Optimization for Adaptive Customized Marketing, September 2003.
- Shioda, Romy Integer Optimization in Data Mining, June 2003.
- Sun, Peng Constructing Learning Models from Data: The Dynamic Catalog Mailing Problem, June 2003.
- Wu, Joseph T. Optimization of Influenza Vaccine Strain Selection, June 2003.
- Kang, Laura Sumi - Degradable Airline Scheduling: an Approach to Improve Operational Robustness and Differentiate Service Quality, February 2004.
- Correa, José Rafael - Approximation Algorithms for Packing and Scheduling Problems, June 2004.
- Craft, David - Local Energy Management Through Mathematical Modeling and Optimization, September 2004.
- Farahat, Amr - Tractability Through Approximation: A Study of Two Discrete Optimization Problems, September 2004.
- Lesnaia, Ekaterina - Optimizing Safety Stock Placement in General Network Supply Chains, September 2004.
- Martínez-de-Albéniz, Victor - Portfolio Strategies in Supply Contracts, June 2004.
- Sim, Melvyn - Robust Optimization, June 2004.
- Sood, Anshul - Competitive Multi-period Pricing for Perishable Products, June 2004.
- Stier-Moses, Nicolás E. - Selfish Versus Coordinated
Routing in Network Games, June 2004.
- Zaretsky, Marina - Essays on Variational Inequalities and Competitive Supply Chain Models, September 2004.
- Aghassi, Michele Leslie- Robust Optimization, Game Theory,
and Variational Inequalities, September 2005.
- Bompadre, Agustin- Three Essays on Sequencing and Routing
Problems, June 2005.
- Martonosi, Susan Elizabeth- An Operations Research Approach
to Aviation Security, September 2005.
- Xu, Ping Josephine- Order Fulfillment in Online Retailing:
What Goes Where, September 2005.
- Adida, Elodie - Dynamic Pricing and Inventory
Control with no Backorders under Uncertainty and Competition,
- Gupta, Shobhit - Buyout Prices in Online Auctions,
- McCann, Lauren - Robust Model Selection and
Outlier Detection in Linear Regression, June 2006.
- Meyers, Carol - Network Flow Problems and
Congestion Games: Complexity and Approximation Results, June
- Nogueira, Alexandre - Studies Integrating
Geometry, Probability, and Optimization Under Convexity, June
- Roels, Guillaume - Information and Decentralization
in Inventory, Supply Chain, and Transportation Systems, June
- Wagner, Michael - Online Optimization in Routing
and Scheduling, June 2006.
- Yee, Michael - Inferring Noncompensatory Choice
Heuristics, June 2006.
- Chan, Timothy - Optimization under Uncertainty
in Radiation Therapy, June 2007.
- Goundan, Pranava - Essays on Optimization
and Incentive Contracts, June 2007.
- Kaminski, Kathryn - General Superposition
Strategies and Asset Allocation, June 2007.
- Le-Tallec, Yann - Robust, Risk-Sensitive,
and Data-driven Control of Markov Decision Processes, February
- Shum, Wanhang - Effective Contracts in Supply
Chains, June 2007.
- Simon, Carine - Dynamic Pricing with Demand
Learning under Competition, September 2007.
- Sivaraman, Raghavendran - Capacity Expansion
in Contemporary Telecommunication Networks, September 2007.
- Teo, Kwong Meng - Nonconvex Robust Optimization,
- Bjarnadottir, Margret - Data-Driven Approach to Health Care: Applications Using Claims Data, September 2008.
- Chandler, Lincoln J. - The Minority Achievement Gap in a Suburban School District, June 2008.
- Czerwinski, David - Quality of Care and Drug Surveillance: A Data-Driven Perspective, June 2008.
- Mamani, Hamed - Supply Chain Coordination and Influenza Vaccination, September 2008.
- Pei, Pamela - Towards a Unified Theory of Procurement Contract Design: Production Flexibility, Spot Market Trading, and Contract Structure, June 2008.
- Rogozhnikov, Dmitriy - Algorithmic issues in queueing systems and combinatorial counting problems, September 2008.
- Shah, Premal - Analysis of Employee Stock Options and Guaranteed Withdrawal Benefits for Life, September 2008.
- Uhan, Nelson - Algorithmic and Game-Theoretic Perspectives on Scheduling, June 2008.
- Harsha, Pavithra - Mitigating Airport Congestion: Market Mechanisms and Airline Response Models, February 2009.
- Lobel, Ilan - Social Networks: Rational Learning and Information Aggregation, September 2009.
- Lu, Ye - Essays on Inventory, Pricing and Financial Trading Strategies, September 2009.
- Nguyen, Tri-Dung - Robust Estimation, Regression and Ranking with Applications in Portfolio Optimization, June 2009.
- Nigmatulina, Karima Robert - Modeling and Responding to Pandemic Influenza: Importance of Population Distributional Attributes and Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions, June 2009.
- Stratila, Dan - Combinatorial Optimization Problems with Concave Costs, February 2009.