To learn more, please visit the following:
- Planned Parenthood is a nation-wide resource for pregancy prevention and counseling after an unplanned pregnancy has occured.
- NARAL focuses on the legal issues surrounding abortion and choice.
- The National Organization for Women seeks to preserve women's rights through litigation and public protest.
- Medlinks are MIT student resources for all medical issues, including contraception and other sexual information.
- The Pro-Choice Public Education Project is targeted toward women who have grown up since Roe v. Wade.
- The Abortion Access Project works to increase access to abortion for all women. Their posters can be seen on the Red Line.
- Abortion Clinic Violence statistics from MSNBC.