REC Computer Interface Workshop
How can you use your home computer to:
Sign up for this workshop to find out and get started.
- Build an Audio-On-Demand server so you can listen to your CD collection
- Control a blast furnace?
- Report on the weather over zephyr or the web?
- Turn on and off your lights?
- Wake you up at 9 am by blasting your stereo?
- Zephyr you at athena if someone opens your fridge?
- Turn off the T.V. if you're not pedalling your exercise bike
Computer Interface Workshop is a two-day workshop that will be held twice during IAP '96.
There is a $10 materials fee. If you would like to participate,
you should pre-register as soon as possible. Click here to fill out
the registration form. If your browser does
not support forms, follow the link anyway and send email answering the
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wed. Jan. 17, 10am-6pm, and Fri, Jan 19 12:30pm-4pm
- Wed. Jan. 24, 10am-6pm, and Fri, Jan 26 12:30pm-4pm
The workshop is being organized by the members of the
Robotics and Electronics Cooperative,
and is sponsored by the Edgerton Center and Motorola.
Now, on to the workshop...
To help you make the most of the workshop, we have prepared the
following links for you to follow. Please let us know your comments
about the workshop. Send comments to
Page Authors and Workshop Organizers
Jonathan Albert <email@example.com>
Holly Gates <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Huang <email@example.com>
Ara Knaian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Frank Lee <email@example.com>
Randy Sargent <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Pushpinder Singh <email@example.com>
Anne Wright <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Benjie Chen <email@example.com>