The Shin Ugly Blog is meant to serve anyone who wants to hear the plain teaching of Shakyamuni Buddha and his disciple Shinran about suffering, and the end of suffering.
- To get to the “front door” which displays all blog posts for the last 30 days, just click on the blog title on the top green horizontal bar.
- To see the posts in a one-day-at-time format, click each day in the CALENDAR in the menu on the right.
- To see all posts for a month, click the month you want to see in the ARCHIVES section in the menu on the right.
- To see all posts in a category, click in the CATEGORIES section in the menu on the right.
- You can email me privately with questions, comments, and suggestions - also on the bottom in the menu on the right.
- To avoid spam (a big problem for bloggers these days), all comments are on moderation. Eventually they are reviewed, and typically I will post them. Often I will delay posting them until I have had a chance to consider what’s been said, and reply accordingly.
- Because my posts tend to be long I use the “teaser” format so that the blog is more easy to review. To go from the teaser to the whole post, either click on the “…more", or click on the post title.
You’ll see, in every post, how there are links to other posts in blue. These are designed to help people go back and forth - to learn more quickly the basic truths of Shin