Required Application Materials
All of the following materials must be submitted before your application will be reviewed by the admissions committee:
- The completed application form
- Minimum of three letters of recommendation
- Uploaded official/unofficial copies of transcripts. We will require official transcripts upon admission.
- Self-report GRE results – general test only. Please ask ETS to send the official GRE scores to us. Inst. code 3514, Dept. code 1502.
- IELTS (preferred) or TOEFL for international students whose native language is not English. Minimum acceptable score for IELTS = 7.0; TOEFL = 90 IBT, 233 CBT, 577 PBT. Please ask British Council to send us the official IELTS score or ETS to send us the official TOEFL score (Inst. code 3514 and Dept. code 68).
How to Submit Your Application Materials
Applications to the MEngM program will be accepted online only. Please click here to submit your application online.
Please note the application deadline for the Master of Engienering in Manufacturing program is January 15, not December 15 as for other Mechanical Engineering graduate degrees.