The following documents contain generally-applicable information concerning the administration of Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Thunderbird Autoconfig
- Describes how to setup Mozilla Thunderbird to use Mozilla Autoconfig (aka Mission Control).
The following documents describe how Mozilla Thunderbird is setup at MIT. This information is primarily of interest to locker maintainers, but other people may find it useful.
- Thunderbird Run System
- Describes the workings of the scripts that are used to launch Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Thunderbird Configuration
- Describes how Athena-wide settings are applied to Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Installing Thunderbird
- Describes how to install new versions of Thunderbird so that they work correctly in the locker.