What is Canvas?
Canvas is an easy-to-use Learning Management System (LMS) that brings instructors, students, and course content together in one place: online course sites.
It’s cloud-based so you can access all of your courses in real-time from anywhere on any device.
Who’s on Canvas @ MIT?
- Sloan School of Management
- Global Studies & Languages
How do I login?
- MIT Students, Faculty and Staff - use MIT Kerberos
- Alumni - use Infinite Connection beginning on July 1, of your graduation year
Dual Roles – What if I’m an alum and an active faculty, staff or student?
- If you are a matriculating student or active faculty or staff, then please use your MIT Kerberos credentials by selecting MIT Student, Faculty, and Staff from the Canvas login choices
- All other users (e.g. Guests) - contact your TA or Instructor for sponsorship