All Forms

These forms are provided here for the convenience of our students. Please note that some of the ISO forms still must be submitted in person to our office. Please direct any questions about these forms to .

International Student Office Forms

Frequently Used Government Forms

  • Form I-539
    To extend stay as Nonimmigrant or change Nonimmigrant status
    (for Change of Status or Reinstatement applications)
  • Form I-765
    For Employment Authorization/Employment Authorization
    Document (EAD)
    (for F-1 Optional Practical Training or J-2 Work Authorization)
  • Form I-901
    Sevis Fee Payment
    (for all new F-1 & J-1 students must submit before visa application and/or border crossing)

Top of Page