Minutes for Meetings
What to include:
Subject Line: Last Name - Team# - Minutes for TPR #1 -
Date of Meeting
Please submit any corrections.
- Name of recorder
- Team #
- Minutes for team progress report #
- Date of meeting
- Number of meetings to be included in progress
- Time meeting began and ended.
- Who attended.
- Work carried out in lab during the week.
- Tasks accomplished since last meeting.
- Questions and tasks to do during the next week including specification
of tasks assigned to each team member.
- Action items for monthly planner.
- Questions to be discussed at next faculty meeting.
- Brainstorming activities.
- Description of team interactions.
- Attach action
plans and monthly planner changes to email of minutes.
- List suggestions and formulated plans suggested by faculty advisor
if your team has faculty meetings.