||KI, Whitehead, and NCI investigators
||Other MIT Investigators/External Academic
|Training on benchtop analyzers and sorters
|Assisted cell sorting and benchtop analysis
|Independent trained user benchtop analysis
|Independent trained user cell sorting
Please visit the link below for up to date pricing.
Chargeback fees for access to Flow Cytometry Core instrumentation are administered in 0.5 hour increments. The above fee schedule is effective July 1, 2017.
Please note: rates are set periodically, based on operating costs and in accordance with MIT and NCI policies. They are reviewed and approved annually by the MIT Office of Cost Analysis. Services are billed at the rate posted on the date of service delivery.
Facility services consist of the following:
- High-end, staff assisted cell sorting, using four different high speed sorters
- Unassisted bench-top analysis available 24/7
- Assisted benchtop analysis available by appointment
- Extensive training on bench-top analyzers
- Consulation on experimental design and data interpretation