This page was created during my undergraduate career as a student in MIT's Urban Studies & Planning department. As I live in the Boston area, much of the content focuses on the T, but other transit systems may be included.
The content on this site ranges from photo tours, random information, and of course the history of The MTA Song (Charlie on the MTA).
Except where noted, the photos on this site were taken by me, and other content was created by me. They are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License, meaning you are free to use the content elsewhere as long as it's for non-commercial purposes and as long as you indicate that I was the original source of the content.
I hope you find the content on this page useful. Feel free to send me feedback (my e-mail address is at the top of the page) if you have anything to add.
- Riverside Yard Tour (19 July 2003)
- Future MBTA Maps from Andrew Lynch
- Random MBTA Information
- The MTA Song (Charlie on the MTA)
- T pictures
- Arborway Photo Essay (some pictures scanned, more coming in Summer '03)
- Check out the mural in my room. (not a very good picture, but it's a 1967 MBTA map, complete with the A line, and the Elevated)