Halloween Writing Contest -- 2001
October 16, 2001
The Rules Of The Joust (or How to be Foist by Your Own Words?)
- WOW: 8th Annual WRITERS HALLOWEEN CONTEST
Short and simple:
- open to members of the list only (see below for how to join)
- Short stories only
- 2,000 words or LESS
- 2 (two) entries per person
- Horror/Halloweenish/Spooky/Humourous (spooky scary funny)
- Deadline: midnight *your time* October 15.
- ENTRIES MUST BE SENT TO ROBYN, NOT THE LIST! SEND THEM TO firstname.lastname@example.org,
NOT THE LIST!
Ye Olde Deadline: Until 10/15, send your stories of grue to Robyn!
Click here to send a message to Robyn
Voting will take place between 10/15 and 10/30. Details will follow.
And the words roll on...
- Ten Years King
- No Time for Terror
- Blood Money
- The Stone
- The Woods For The Trees
- Faithful Departed
- Cabin Fever
- Keeping it Together
- And So It Begins
(keep 'em coming!)
Some Vaguely Related Exercises and other Stuff
- [WRITERS] TECH: Horror Springs From...
- [WRITERS] TECH: Go Gothic for Halloween?
- Re: [WRITERS] TECH: Go Gothic for
- EXERCISE: Is That A Monster in Your
- EXERCISE: Fearfully...
- EXERCISE: Don't Open The Door!
- EXERCISE: To Dream, Aye, There's
- EXERCISE: Plot #12: Transformation:
20 Master Plots
- EXERCISE: Fear and Trembling...
- EXERCISE: Plot #13: Maturation: 20
The WRITERS list: How To Join Writers