You may submit your abstract at http://indico.lns.mit.edu/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=0. Deadline for abstract submission is February 1, 2011. Our intent is to notify all speakers by April 1st.
- The text is limited to 1 page.
- Each word in the title should begin with a capital letter except transition words.
- Indicate clearly who will present the paper.
- The abstract body can be submitted as plain text, as a Word document or as a pdf file. Use Times New Roman font, size 12 points with margins 1 inch (2.5 cm) on each side and justified.
- The submitter must indicate for which topic, from the list of twelve topics above, the contribution should be considered.
- Once submitted, it is not possible to modify or edit the abstract. If you need to correct your abstract, please contact email@example.com indicating the abstract number you have received after the submission.
- After the February 1st 2011 deadline, the parallel session conveners will review the abstracts submitted and will inform the presenting author whether the contribution has been accepted for oral or poster presentation by April 1st.
- Scheduling of the presentation and publication in the book of abstracts is subject to completion of registration by the presenting author no later than April 30, 2011.