Spring 2021 Meeting of the New England Section of APS
Lincoln Lab April 16, 17, 2021
The theme of the meeting will encompass several aspects of quantum science and technology, including
- Quantum Materials
- Quantum Measurements
- Quantum Computing
- Quantum Sensing
Note that contributed talks and posters are not limited to the theme.
Registration is now open. Click
here of the meeting schedule will be followed my a more detailed schedule as the meeting develops
CONTRIBUTED TALKS AND POSTERS     DUE BY 11:59pm, Tuesday, April 13
- The organizers remind contributors that talks and posters should not be at the level of research seminars, but should be intended for a broader technical aoudience.
- All contributed talks should be submitted as mp4's with embedded audio. Some bare bone instructions are linked in the following for Keynote
and for PowerPoint.
- Posters should be submitted as pdfs, with the same amount of content that contributors would put on a poster for a traditional in-person meeting.
- All posters and mp4's of talks should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org All contributions are due by 11:59pm, Tuesday, April 13
- Abstracts are due by April 6,
and should be submitted
There will be cash (!!) awards for student talks and posters. Details are given