Little Trouble in Big China

Sunday, June 3, 2007

A note about comments...

I was wondering why so few people I've told to comment actually did until I noticed today that the settings were so that only registered users could comment.

I changed that. Now, there's nothing stopping you! <3

5 Comments:

At June 4, 2007 11:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, X_X! fingering you while you're all the way in China just isn't the same...
haha ni cai shi shui...

At June 4, 2007 8:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Xiao! I went through your blog, it's really sweet! You seem to be having a good time in China. Are you visiting alone or does your family hang around too? (by the way, I hope you're going to find your expat soon enough hehe)
Oh and call me a pervert but this "To compensate for the lack of love in my week in Shanghai, I surrounded myself with massively erected towers and scenic tunnels today." sounded like you were looking for physical love from the towers :p

Anyways I'll be commenting again on your journey to the center of Shanghai, keep posting.
Nick (prefet!)

At June 4, 2007 8:35 PM , Blogger xx said...

the towers and tunnels title tying in with "love" was my attempt at humor through innuendo.

but no, i'm not actually looking for *that* in china, especially not from towers.

At August 6, 2009 1:12 PM , Blogger Loius Anne said...

Your blog is really amazing I and my bf Hafez was so amazed of your article, I felt in love again.

At August 6, 2009 1:22 PM , Blogger Christine Hales said...

I like the picture that you had, it was very intimidating, but can I request do you have also a picture of a baby with baby furniture plus baby gifts.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home