Postdoc position in polymer chemistry/chemical functionalization/drug delivery/ chemical-bio-gas sensing
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of projects and achievements in this format.
(Position is available as long as the ad is here. Ad will be taken down when position is filled)
(For other open positions, please have a look at the following link)
- Design and develop biomedical devices combining inorganic and biological materials
- Synthesize various stimuli-responsive polymers, nanoparticles, peptides etc.;
- Perform sensing experiment for detection of various chemicals, ions, biomolecules, enzymes, pH etc
- Surface functionalization of nanoelectronics devices;
- Check functionality in in-vitro and in-vivo applications.
- PhD in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science, bio/mechanical/ electrical/electronics engineering, physics, or relevant field
- Experience with polymer chemistry, chemical functionalization
- Experience with in-vivo animal work
- Experience with cultured cells
- Experience in nanofabrication