Postdoc position in Wireless Sensing
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of projects and achievements in this format.
(Position is available as long as the ad is here. Ad will be taken down when position is filled)
(For other open positions, please have a look at the following link)
Our aim is to develop extremely miniaturized micro-nano-devices using meta-materials that can non-invasively and remotely/wirelessly monitor and modulate our biological system. The device will harvest energy from external applied fields for its functioning and also modulate the external fields for communicating sensed data.
- Conduct research to design and develop wireless sensing technologies, transmitter/receiver systems, RF circuit, implantable and wearable antennae for diverse applications in wireless power transfer, sensing, magnetic resonance imaging and biomedical applications.
- PhD in electrical/ electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, materials science, bioengineering or relevant field;
- Strong background in electromagnetism, antennae design, RF circuit design, RFID design, RF engineering and wireless communication
- Experience in wireless sensing, energy harvesting, magnetic resonance imaging, magnetics etc.
- Experience in simulators for wireless sensing and antennae design
- Experience in nanofabrication
- Background in solid state physics and electronic devices
- Experience with in-vivo animal work