My research code is avilable on Github. These include tools for:
- Contextualized unifies all sorts of context-specific analysis including context-specific regression, context-specific correlation and context-specific networks for analysis of heterogeneous populations.
- Interpret (from MSR) is a package for interpretable machine learning. Includes state-of-the-art generalized additive models in Explainable Boosting Machines for both regression and classification.
- EBM_Utils provides utilities functions for Explainable Boosting Machines (from Interpret).
- Functional Retrofitting is a scalable method to combine distributional and relational data.
- Computational Genomics:
- scContextualized provides utilities for contextualized analysis of biological data, scaling to the requirements of large single-cell datasets.
- drPCA is a framework for estimating principal components which differentiate sets of case/control samples.
- GO_Translator is a set of simple utility functions for the Gene Ontology terms.
- SnareSeq contains preprocessed versions of the multi-omic dataset.
- Academic Misc:
- ConferenceCountdown is a website for counting down to conference deadlines. Live here for ML/CompBio conferences.
- Covid19-LatentCases estimates the total infections from limited diagnostic tests.
- MyTwilio is a simple helper to text yourself from Python (for instance, add a line to get notified when your long-running job finishes).