Heighway Dragon, completed December 2009.
The 35 hexominoes tiled into a rhombus, summer 2008.
LeMoyne stars looked like a technical challenge, so I set out to make a quilt of them. Then I decided that the quilting needed to be in epicycles, and I got very distracted doing that.
I didn't actually write any code to make the maze quilt, but its algorithmic nature puts it among the math quilts.
This sampler is an advent calendar, with each square being a pocket; completed for December 2009.
I don't seem to have a photo of this project completed - more coming when I get around to it.
I wanted to dabble in a scrappier look, and so made a pile of hourglass units, thinking to make a quilt entirely from them. They seemed somehow incoherent like that, so I replanned. January 2011.
A simple jewelbox quilt, February 2012. Quilting detail.
If you reproduce my photos/programs/text elsewhere, please leave my name attached. You are quite welcome to make anything you see; feel free to email me if you need any gaps filled in (at the level of detail I usually provide).