53. Resource Curse or Debt Overhang?, (with Osmel Manzano) "Natural Resources and Development: Are They a Curse? Are They Destiny?" Editors: Daniel Lederman and William F. Maloney, 2003, Stanford University Press.
61. Measuring Contagion: Conceptual and Empirical Issues, (with Kristin Forbes) Editor Stijn Claessens and Kristin Forbes. International Financial Contagion, Kluwer Academic Publishers. 2001
62. Financial Contagion in Emerging Markets, with Eduardo Fernandez Arias in Wanted: World Financial Stability. Eduardo Fermandez Arias and Ricardo Hausmann editors. IDB, 2000.
63. Gas subsidy in Venezuela: Its distributional impact'', Roberto Rigobon, in Hausmann, Ricardo and Rigobon, Roberto, eds. Government spending and income distribution in Latin America. Washington, D.C.: Inter-American Development Bank; distributed by Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 1993.
64. An Optimal Spending Rule Facing Oil Income Uncertainty (Venezuela)'' Hausmann, Ricardo, Powell, Andrew, and Rigobon, Roberto, in Engel, Eduardo and Meller, Patricio, eds. External shocks and stabilization mechanisms. Washington, DC: Inter-American Development Bank; distributed by Johns Hopkins University Press, 1993, pp. 113-71.
65. Government Spending and Income Distribution in Latin America, Hausmann, Ricardo and Rigobon, Roberto, editors. Washington, DC: Inter-American Development Bank; distributed by Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 1993.
66. A stabilization program for Venezuela: An analysis.'' (with J.C. Navarro) Coyuntura Economica, 1992. (in Spanish).
67. Financial regulatory system in Venezuela'' (with Ricardo Hausmann and Carlos Jaramillo), CEPAL, 1990. (In Spanish)