* Online grades
* Help queue
* Lab Hours
* Staff only
Week of September 1, 2014
- Please read the course info page,
which describes course mechanics and policies, and
the learning objectives.
- Sign up on Piazza: We'll use the
6.02 Piazza forum for
Q&A and other discussions on PSets and the course.
- In order to use our lab facilities, students are required to read,
understand and sign the electrical safety information at the following
link, if they have not previously done so:
This should be completed before entering the lab area in Room 38-530
for the first time.
- Consult the
for a detailed schedule of lectures, recitations, labs and quizzes.
- Portions of this web site require MIT certificates and have
been tested with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. If you're having
trouble with one browser, try another. If the problem persists across
browsers, post the symptoms of the problem on Piazza, including the
details of your browser and machine.
- This week's to-do list:
- Before W: read and follow the instructions given above.
lecture in 34-101 at 2 pm.
- Th: Recitation. Please attend the recitation section assigned
to you by the registrar through Websis. All sections are filled to
capacity this term so we cannot reassign you. If you have a class
conflict that prevents you from attending your assigned recitation,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know all sections
for which you're available.