AnnouncementsThanks to everyone who came out to our Spring Exhibition: Born to Make History! You can find videos on our YouTube playlist.
As we are nearing the end of the season, we would like to get some feedback about how the season went. Please take a couple of minutes to fill out this survey.
Our club provides an enjoyable, sociable, supportive, and safe environment for figure skaters of all levels. Beginners are always welcome! Membership is open to all members of the MIT community.
The Club offers:
- Ice time for freestyle, ice dance, moves-in-the-field, pairs, and synchronized skating
- Weekly groups lessons for members
- Figure Skating (Freestyle) and Basic Skills
- Ice Dancing
- Edge Class/Synchronized Skating
- Private Instruction
- Annual skating show
- Intercollegiate Competitions
- Social events open to the MIT community
The MIT rink is located in the Johnson Athletic Center.
***Please note that only club members are allowed to practice during MIT Figure Skating Club practice sessions. However, you are always welcome to come, watch and see if you would like to join the club.