IceFlow w/ Elin Schran
Elin Schran will be teaching IceFlow Sundays Nov 1st, Nov 15th, and Nov 22nd from 11:15am - 12:15pm. The class, open to club members, is a yoga-inspired edge class designed for adult skaters of all levels.
The Winter Exhibition is scheduled for Sat. Dec 5th from 1:00 - 4:00pm. Individual and pairs performances are encouraged. Prepare for a group ice dance number at weekly lessons(all levels welcome) or join the group Theater on Ice number! Practices start this weekend.
Our club provides an enjoyable, sociable, supportive, and safe environment for figure skaters of all levels. Beginners are always welcome! Membership is open to all members of the MIT community.
The Club offers:
- Ice time for freestyle, ice dance, moves-in-the-field, pairs, and synchronized skating
- Weekly groups lessons for members
- Figure Skating (Freestyle) and Basic Skills
- Ice Dancing
- Edge Class/Synchronized Skating
- Private Instruction
- Annual skating show
- Intercollegiate Competitions
- Social events open to the MIT community
The MIT rink is located in the Johnson Athletic Center.
***Please note that only club members are allowed to practice during MIT Figure Skating Club practice sessions. However, you are always welcome to come, watch and see if you would like to join the club.