How to Join
New members must:
- Join the Figure Skating roster on DoSportsEasy and complete a release waiver*.
- Complete a membership form.
- Read and understand the Massachusetts Hazing Laws.
- Pay either online on MIT's ticket website or bring cash or check to one of our weekend meetings. If you choose to pay online, then after logging in, you may need to press back twice or reclick that link. You must choose one of the "Membership" options, and can in addtion choose to sign up for a US Figure Skating Membership, which is optional.
- Includes subscription to SKATING magazine.
- Required for participation in competitions, tests and synchronized skating.
- Cost is:
- $70 for four years for a collegiate membership.
- $30 for one year for a first-time member.
- $60 plus $24 per person past the first for a one year family membership.
* Anyone who comes out on the ice must complete a club sports waiver, regardless of club membership.
** Dues include lessons for both students and non-students. Please attend only one lesson level per class offered. (In other words, do not attend both the intermediate and advanced lessons for freestyle skating.)