How to Join
The club requires you complete these forms and return them to our member secretary, Amy Mossman (amossman[at]head.cfa.harvard.edu).
- Submit a membership form (doc)
- Submit a waiver form for Club sports
- Read and understand the Massachusetts Hazing Laws
- Attach club dues as cash or check (payable to MIT Figure Skating Club) to your membership form*
- $10 (for MIT students)
- $20 (for non-MIT students)
The following are optional for all club members:
- US Figure Skating Membership: $51.50 / year
(or $73 / 4 years for college students)
- Includes subscription to SKATING magazine.
- Required for participation in competitions, tests and synchronized skating.
- Make checks payable to: Esther Horwich (Membership Secretary).
*Dues include lessons for both students and non-students. Please attend only one lesson level per class offered. (In other words, do not attend both the intermediate and advanced lessons for freestyle skating.)