How to Join
New members must:
- Join the Figure Skating roster on DoSportsEasy and complete a release waiver*.
- Complete a membership form.
- Bring club dues as cash or check (payable to MIT Figure Skating Club)**.
- $10 (for MIT students)
- $20 (for non-MIT students)
- If registering for a USFS membership, an additional fee depending on membership type - see below.
- Read and understand the Massachusetts Hazing Laws.
The following are optional for all club members:
- US Figure Skating Membership.
- Includes subscription to SKATING magazine.
- Required for participation in competitions, tests and synchronized skating.
- Cost is:
- $70 for four years for a collegiate membership.
- $30 for one year for a first-time member.
- $60 plus $24 per person past the first for a one year family membership.
* Anyone who comes out on the ice must complete a club sports waiver, regardless of club membership.
** Dues include lessons for both students and non-students. Please attend only one lesson level per class offered. (In other words, do not attend both the intermediate and advanced lessons for freestyle skating.)