How to Join
New members must:
- Join the Figure Skating roster on DoSportsEasy and complete a release waiver*.
- Complete and return a membership form to our member secretary, Daniel Vignon.
- Attach club dues as cash or check (payable to MIT Figure Skating Club) to your membership form**.
- $10 (for MIT students)
- $20 (for non-MIT students)
- Read and understand the Massachusetts Hazing Laws.
The following are optional for all club members:
- US Figure Skating Membership: $50 / year
(or $70 / 4 years for college students)
- Includes subscription to SKATING magazine.
- Required for participation in competitions, tests and synchronized skating.
- For renewals, check the box on the membership form. For new memberships or transfers, fill out the USFS form.
* Anyone who comes out on the ice must complete a club sports waiver, regardless of club membership.
** Dues include lessons for both students and non-students. Please attend only one lesson level per class offered. (In other words, do not attend both the intermediate and advanced lessons for freestyle skating.)