Innovation Grant - Eligibility
Researchers who meet the following criteria may apply:
- Researchers from all Institutes of Higher Learning in Singapore (eg. NUS, NTU, SIM, SMU, SUTD, Polytechnics, etc).
- Researchers who are employees of SMART.
- MIT faculty. For MIT faculty the following specific eligibility criteria apply:
- An MIT faculty who does not participate in SMART can receive an Innovation Grant as long as there is a Singapore Collaborator and all (100%) of the funds remain in Singapore.
- An MIT faculty who participate in SMART can receive funding at MIT as long as there is a Singapore Collaborator.
- Anyone who receives SMART Innovation funds should be aware there is a preference for commercialization in Singapore.