[Kerberos for Macintosh] [Applications] [Miscellaneous Documentation]
|Kerberos for Macintosh 4.0.1 Release Notes|
Kerberos for Macintosh 4.0.1 is a maintenance update of Kerberos for Macintosh for Mac OS 8 & 9 that includes all the features of Kerberos for Macintosh 4.0 plus important bugfixes. The current release for Mac OS X remains at Kerberos for Macintosh 4.0.Requirements:
Classic Mac OS components require a PowerPC Macintosh running Mac OS 8.1 or later.
KfM 4.0 Mac OS X components require Mac OS X 10.1.2 or later 10.1 version.
Changes since Kerberos for Macintosh 4.0
- Mac OS 9: Fixed fatal error that would occur when modifier keys are used in Kerberos Login dialog and Microsoft applications are running.
- Mac OS 9: Fixed rare error that occurred when a menu was added or removed from the menu bar when the Kerberos Login dialog was up.
- Mac OS 9: Pasting password into Kerberos Login dialog now enables OK button.
- Mac OS 9: Fixed minor bugs in installer when installing to foreign language systems.
See the Kerberos for Macintosh 4.0 release notes for changes since KfM 3.5 and Mac OS X information.
- Getting Kerberos for Macintosh
- Kerberos for Macintosh Documentation - information on using the KfM components and their features.
- Mac OS X Installation Instructions
- Kerberos on Mac OS X FAQ
- Known Bugs - known bugs for each KfM release
- Kerberos.framework Documentation - important information if you plan to develop against the libraries on Mac OS X
Questions or comments? Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on $Date: 2003/11/18 22:03:46 $
Last modified by $Author: smcguire $