[Kerberos for Macintosh] [Applications] [Miscellaneous Documentation]
|Kerberos for Macintosh 4.0.2 Release Notes|
Kerberos for Macintosh 4.0.2 is a maintenance update of Kerberos for Macintosh for both Mac OS 8 & 9 and Mac OS X 10.1 that includes all the features of Kerberos for Macintosh 4.0/4.0.1 plus important bugfixes.Requirements:
Mac OS X components require Mac OS X 10.1.2 or later 10.1 version. (Mac OS X components are not compatible with Mac OS X 10.2.)
Classic Mac OS components require a PowerPC Macintosh running Mac OS 8.1 or later.
Changes since Kerberos for Macintosh 4.0.1/4.0
- Mac OS 9: Classic ticket sharing now compatible with Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar).
- Mac OS X/9: Fixed memory leak when destroying tickets.
- Mac OS X: Pasting password into Kerberos Login dialog now enables OK button.See the Kerberos for Macintosh 4.0.1 release notes for changes in KfM 4.0.1.
See the Kerberos for Macintosh 4.0 release notes for an overview of major changes since KfM 3.5.
- Getting Kerberos for Macintosh
- Kerberos for Macintosh FAQs
- Known Bugs - known bugs for each KfM release
- Kerberos for Macintosh Documentation - information on using the KfM components and their features.
- Kerberos.framework Documentation - important information if you plan to develop against the libraries on Mac OS X
Questions or comments? Send mail to email@example.com
Last updated on $Date: 2003/11/18 22:03:48 $
Last modified by $Author: smcguire $