Papyri, Site A, Batch #7
- Papyrus 27
- The cutter tells us of strange lights in the sky just before dawn.
- Papyrus 28
- Discussion about the limestone casing stones.
- Papyrus 30
- Incomplete. Describes lights in the tunnel to the gallery.
- Papyrus 31
- Report after examining the chamber stones.
- Papyrus 32
- What to do about reparing the chamber stones.
- Papyrus 38
- The cutters become trapped.
- Papyrus 39
- Alternate salvation plans.
- Papyrus 40
- The first appearence of the "small people"
- Papyrus 41
- Escape from inside the pyramid.
- Papyrus 43
- Ehab moves to the quarry.
Artifacts, Site A, Batch #7
- Papyrus Map
- A detailed sketch of the Giza site.
- Khufu Plan
- A plan of the great pyramid, marked while I was there.
- Everett's drawing
- The supposed "tool" found at the site.
- A map of the area
- Includes Giza Cairo, and the quarry site.
About the creation of this site.