For officers who are planning events, all of the following information is needed when emailing email@example.com to reserve a room:
- Event name and general description
- Time starting and ending. Rooms will be reserved thirty minutes before and after these times to allow for setup and cleanup.
- Estimated attendance
- Preferred location. Good classrooms include 3-270, 3-370, 4-231, 4-237, 4-270, 32-141, 32-155, Bush room (10-105).
Note: Student Center rooms, Lobby 10, or Walker reservations need to be made ASAP because these venues go FAST!
- Whether or not there will be food
- If other than banquet seating, specify seating style (classroom, conference, empty, U-shaped)
- If A/V support is needed
Email the Director of Information Technology, Zhi Yao Luo