Teaching Assistant for:
6.UAR: Prep for Undergrad Research, Fall 2015 - Spring 2016, Massachusetts Institute of Technology [Received teaching award]
6.036: Intro to Machine Learning, Spring 2015, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
CSC108: Introduction to Programming, Spring 2012, University of Toronto
CSC165: Mathematical Expression and Reasoning for Computer Science, Fall 2011, University of Toronto
UROP = Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program at MIT
MEng = Master's of Engineering Program at MIT
- Alice Wu (Fall 2015), UROP, Topic: "MIT Saliency Benchmark"
- John (Jack) Brown (Fall 2015 - Spring 2016), UROP, Topic: "MIT Saliency Benchmark"
- Tony Zhao (Fall 2014 - Spring 2015), UROP, MEng, Thesis: "Modeling image-to-image confusions in memory"
- Temuge Enkhbaatar (Fall 2013 - Spring 2014), UROP, Topic: "Computational understanding of memory confusion"
- Katharine Xiao (Fall 2013 - Spring 2014), UROP, Topic: "Computational understanding of art"
- Carolyn Chang (Summer 2013), 6.MITx, Topic: "Video Annotation"
- Danny Sanchez (Summer 2013), 6.MITx, Topic: "Video Annotation"
Mathematics and Computer Science Tutor - secondary school, high school, college -- since 2008 (over 30 students taught)
Old tutoring resources:
 Note about teaching math at the high-school level
 Compilation of some tutoring notes for secondary school students