- Regular rehearsals are Mondays and Wednesdays 7–9:30pm in
- Auditions will be held on the
first day of rehearsals (Wednesday, September 3, 2014).
- Watch your email for details on sectional locations and changes
in rehearsal time.
- Sectional rehearsals comprise the first hour of most rehearsals
Last updated September 15, 2014.
Concert and Dress Rehearsal Schedule
Dress rehearsals will be held in Kresge. This is when the
chorus will combine with the orchestra or other hired musicians and
soloists. Do not dress up for the dress rehearsals. Concerts will also
be held in Kresge. Call times for concerts are generally 1–2 hours in
advance of the concert start time and will be announced at the dress
rehearsals and via email. Choir members must
wear concert dress to the concerts.
Last updated November 4, 2014.
Monday, November 10, 2014 (student holiday), 9:00am–12:00pm: Griffelkin dress rehearsal in Kresge
- Monday, November 10, 2014 (student holiday), 7:00pm–9:30pm: Griffelkin rehearsal in Kresge
- Saturday, November 15, 2014, 6:00pm–10:00pm: Griffelkin dress rehearsal in Kresge
- Monday, November 17, 2014, 7:00pm–8:00pm: MITWE dress rehearsal in Kresge
- Monday, November 17, 2014, 8:00pm–9:30pm: Griffelkin staging rehearsal in Lobdell
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 7:50pm–8:30pm: MITWE dress rehearsal in Kresge
- Saturday, November 22, 2014, 8:00pm (call TBA): MITWE concert in Kresge
- Monday, November 24, 2014, 7:00pm–9:30pm: Griffelkin staging rehearsal
- Monday, December 1, 2014, 7:00pm–10:00pm: Griffelkin dress rehearsal in Kresge
- Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 7:00pm–10:00pm: Griffelkin dress rehearsal in Kresge
- Sunday, December 7, 2014, 4:00pm (2:00pm call): Griffelkin performance in Kresge