ASA Poster Policy
- No posters, flyers, or other announcements shall be placed on any wall, door, window, pillar, floor, chalkboard, ceiling, tree, outside building space or other space at MIT other than a designated bulletin board or official announcement space.
- Bulletin boards are completely cleared twice weekly by Facilities and the Campus Activities Complex: once Thursday night and once Monday morning.
- No group or individual shall poster over another poster which advertises an event or activity yet to happen. Posters may be placed on top of other posters which are no longer active.
- No group or individual shall remove any poster other than their own while that poster is still active.
- MIT-affiliated parties may post ONE poster per event per bulletin board.
- Non-MIT-affiliated parties' posters may be removed by any MIT-affiliated party.
- Use of other campus sources for distribution of information is also to be encouraged.
- Posters must indicate a sponsoring organization and contact information.
Any member of the MIT community may send written complaints about postering abuses to the ASA Executive Board (email@example.com), W20-401. Student organizations which are shown to have violated this policy are warned of such violations by the ASA Executive Board. For a more extensive explanation of this policy, go to http://web.mit.edu/asa/publicity/public-bulletin-boards.html.